IDoWeddingHire.Com is committed to being transparent about it collects and uses personal information and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU) (GDPR) and the Data Protection Bill.
What information do we collect?
We, at IDoWeddingHire.Com, receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other additional way. This can include your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number, date of birth and gender. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, an methods used to browse away from the page.
How do we collect information?
We collect information when you enter your details on our website, via the contact and enquiries sections. As part of the process, we collect all the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons states in this policy only.
Why does IDoWeddingHire.Com process personal information?
We collect such Non-Personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To offer access to the services we provide
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance
- To ensure we comply with any health and safety laws
- For marketing purposes
- To contact you regarding your purchases and future appointments
- When you make an enquiry to us
Who has access to information
IDoWeddingHire.Com is hosted on the wix.com platform. wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through six.com's data storage, databases and the general wix.com applications. They store your data on secure severs behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort for brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. Alongside wix.com, only staff at IDoWeddingHire.com will have access to information.
How do we communication with our site visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding any enquiries, purchases, fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
As an information subject, you have the following rights:
- withdraw consent, where this is the basis for processing
- Access and obtain a copy of your information on request
- Require IDoWeddingHire.Com to change incorrect or incomplete information
- Require IDoWeddingHire.Com to delete or stop processing your information, for example where the information is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
- Object to the processing of your information where IDoWeddingHire.Com is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
- Ask IDoWeddingHire.Com to stop processing information for a period if information is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override IDoWeddingHire.Com's legitimate grounds for processing
- Request to move your information to a different service provider
We reserve the right to modify this private policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.